"PARENTS: Here's How You Can Give Your Child Unbeatable Confidence And Bully-Proof Them For Life!"
Enter your info below to see our current web specials: Plus, we'll send you a FREE report on Building Your Child's Confidence
"My kids attend Lake County BJJ and absolutely love it. The great thing is that they are having so much fun but don't realize that the fun activities are helping them become better at BJJ and sports in general. Carlos and Patty are excellent teachers with a clear curriculum that builds on each lesson. I also train frequently at LCBJJ, and I can say it is great for adults also. There is no better place to learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Lake County, Illinois!"
~Marcelo Corpuz, proud parent
"Lake County BJJ is a great place to get in shape and learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Coach Carlos and Coach Patty are great instructors with adults/kids and happy to answer any questions you may have. My kids and I love training 3-4 times a week and have seen a great increase in flexibility, strength and cardio. BJJ teaches my kids confidence, discipline and respect for others, while at the same time sticking up for themselves and others. So if you ever wanted to try BJJ come to Lake County BJJ and see the difference."
- Would like your child to develop greater self-confidence?
- Are you worried that your child lacks the focus to succeed in school?
- Would like to teach your kids an effective way to deal with a bully?
My name is Carlos Archila, I am the head instructor/owner of Lake County Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu here in Mundelein, Illinois. I want to welcome you and assure you that you’re not alone. Raising a child in today’s world is tough. Modern day conveniences providing outside pressure can affect kids’ behavior and attitude in a negative way. It can also become too much for a parent to handle.
The good news is we’re here to help! I’m here tell how you can give your child an “edge” so they not only survive, but thrive against all life’s challenges. Of course, I’m talking about our kid’s martial arts classes at Lake County Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu!
What makes kids Brazilian jiu-jitsu classes at Lake County so great for your child?
- Bullyproofing - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art like no other and it will give your child alternatives to kicking and punching their way out of a bully confrontation. Your child will learn how to use the 3 T’s of diplomacy. Which give your child the tools they need to “talk it out” first and avoid a physical confrontation.
- Fitness boosting classes - It’s easy these days for kids not to exercise. With our action-packed classes, your child will get stronger, healthier and more fit within a few weeks. If your child is overweight our classes will help them get down to a healthier weight.
- Character Development - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu will challenge your child like no other martial arts. They will be challenged physically, mentally and emotionally. They will develop a characteristic we like to call GRIT-Perseverance, Discipline, Focus and Confidence. However, we take it a step further with our Code of 26! Our comprehensive life skills program where we discuss the importance of Respect, Integrity, Honesty, and a positive Self-Image just to name a few. Our life skills program will give your child the skills they need to make the most out of their life.
- FUN! - Yes, jiu-jitsu training is fun, and kids love it. Children are very inclined to engage in physical play, and especially at certain ages. Jiu-jitsu allows them to channel that energy in a positive manner. Plus, the drills and games we do in class are always a hit with kids of all ages, and your child will always leave class sweating and smiling!
- New Friends - Our classes are an exciting place for kids to socialize, make new friends and be part of a supportive community. Kids will have an opportunity to part of our Elite S.T.O.R.M. team, where they will be look at as leaders and role models.
Get Started Today And Save!
Ready to get started? Need more info? Want to check out our class schedule?
Simply fill out the form at the top of this page to see our money-saving web specials and to check out our current class schedule.