Phase 4 We are Open!
Illinois will move into Phase 4 on June 26th!! This is great news for Lake County BJJ and our students. But we must remain vigilant and doing so we are taking the following steps to ensure the safety of our students.
- Students will check in for classes through our app. Kids will no longer be required to hand in attendance cards, BUT attendance cards will still be used to track attendance.
- Temperature checks of students entering the school will continue with a no-touch thermometer.
- Our staff will continue to sanitize high traffic areas as needed.
- Mats will be cleaned twice a day and in between classes when necessary.
- Deep cleaning of the school every night with CDC approved cleaners.
- Once a week a professional cleaning service will deep clean the school, includes front areas, back areas, the training mats, bathrooms etc.
- An Ozone/Ionizer Air purifier will run during class times. With the ozone purifier running during non-class times.
- Foot sanitation stations will be located in the front and back area of the training areas.
- Sanitation wipes and hand sanitizers will be positioned in the front and back areas of the schools.
- Members are encouraged to come dressed in their uniforms.
- Limit the number of non-participates in the school during class times. Classes will be streamed for parents to observe their child during class.
- We will educate our members on symptoms and encourage them to self monitor health everyday.
We have also provided our members a link to all testing sites in Illinois.
Lake County BJJ is doing everything we can to adjust to the “new normal” but also reminding our members that exercise is the best way to stay healthy during these times.